Tutorial – How to Install Project Oblivion 2010 HQ for low PC
It’s been so long I’m not posting here. Because I’m really busy with school. And my parents don’t allow me to play computer except on weekend. Well, now I would like to give you my experience. My PC is so suck (for game, but for a student like me, it’s really something :D). When I was trying to play my GTA : SA with PO 2010 HQ installed, it was really lag. I find what makes it lag. Then I solve it. Not really good, but better than before.
Now, here it is :
- Copy gta_sa.exe from PO 2010 HQ to GTA San Andreas root folder
- Copy procobj.dat from PO 2010 HQ to GTA San Andreas\data folder
- Copy object.dat from PO 2010 HQ to GTA San Andreas\data folder
- Copy folder data\maps\generic from PO 2010 HQ to GTA San Andreas\data\maps\ folder
- Copy folder data\maps\real from PO 2010 HQ to GTA San Andreas\data\maps\ folder
- Copy seabed.ide from PO 2010 HQ to GTA San Andreas\data\maps\leveldes folder
- Open gta.dat with Notepad, find “IMG MODELS\CUTSCENE.IMG” then add line below it and type “IMG DATA\MAPS\real\real.IMG”, Save
- Add all DFF and TXD files from PO 2010 HQ to gta3.img (GTA San Andreas\models\gta3.img) with Img Tool
- Download Vurt’s Better Colour for PO2010 HQ, replace the TXD files only
- Play GTA : San Andreas
Hope it help, comment if you have something to ask…
Posted on January 5, 2012, in Tutorials and tagged How to Install Project Oblivion, How to Install Project Oblivion 2010 for low PC, Installing Project Oblivion, Project Oblivion 2010 HQ, Project Oblivion 2010 HQ for low PC. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.